It looks and tastes like meat, but it’s not. Beyond Meat, the latest stock market sensation in America, is a plant based meat company that is not only targeting vegans but also looking to take on the US$1.4 Trillion meat industry.
With a listing price of US$25 in early May, the shares recently hit a high US$96.78 and have certainly created some headlines as investors digest this new kid on the block…
Open Live Account
Already Client? Trade Beyond Meat Shares from $10
What Does Beyond Meat Do?
- Beyond Meat offers a portfolio of revolutionary plant-based meats by building meat directly from plants using innovation that enables consumers to experience the taste and sensory attributes of popular animal-based meat products while enjoying the nutritional benefits of its plant-based meat products.
- The brand commitment, “Eat What You Love” represents strong belief that by eating its plant-based meats, consumers can enjoy more, not less, of their favorite meals, and by doing so, help address concerns related to human health, climate change, resource conservation and animal welfare.
What Is Their Approach?
- Beyond Meat has a unique approach to the market by targeting meat-loving consumers rather than vegans and vegetarians, hence positioning themselves to compete directly in the $1.4 trillion global meat industry.
Who Are Their Customers?
• Tim Hortons, the Canadian coffee chain, is testing Beyond Meat’s plant-based sausages on its menu.
• More than half of Canadians eat meat alternatives, according to Mintel.
• Another International restaurant brand, Burger King, is rolling out its plant-based “Impossible Whopper” in more markets.
- The company’s business and Hollywood celebrity backers include Bill Gates and actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
How to Buy or Sell Beyond Meat Stocks in Australia?
Access “Beyond Meat” Shares from US$10
Explore More Markets
Important Notice and Disclaimer
This communication (“Communication”) is from one of Phillip Capital Limited AFSL 246827, Phillip Capital Trading Pty Ltd AFSL 246796 or Phillip Asset Management Limited (AFSL 246848) (together “PhillipCapital”).
This Communication and its information is not an offer, solicitation or specific recommendation with respect to the purchase or sale of any securities, nor is it circulated to invite offers to purchase any securities. The information in this Communication is for your general information only. The information in this Communication does not take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs of any person. Before acting on the information in this Communication, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and, if necessary, seek professional advice.
In the event this Communication or the information in this Communication refers to securities in one or more legal entities, PhillipCapital and its associates may hold securities in those legal entities.
PhillipCapital does not represent that the information contained in this Communication is accurate, complete or up to date and it should not be relied upon as such. The information in this Communication is subject to change without notice. No warranties of accuracy, reliability or completeness are given (except insofar as liability under any statute cannot be excluded) in respect of the information in this Communication. PhillipCapital, its directors, employees, representatives and agents do not accept any liability (including, without limitation, any liability arising from fault or negligence on the part of any of them) for any loss whatsoever arising from any reliance on or use of the information in this Communication or otherwise arising in connection with it.
This Communication and the information within this Communication is not intended for retail investors outside of Australia and must not be distributed to retail investors outside of Australia. This Communication is not intended for and may not be distributed in the United States.
The information in this Communication has been provided to you for personal use only and must not be reproduced, distributed or published by you in whole or in part, for any purpose. If you have received this Communication by mistake, please delete or destroy it, and notify PhillipCapital immediately.